The aim of the Innovation Forum is to foster discussions on the latest developments in information and communication technology, to develop and improve efficiency and to inspire Members on ways to improve Quality of Service through new value-added services and IT-integrated customised solutions.
The next forum : To be confirmed.
Latest Activities & Achievements
A yearly forum is organised (focusing, each year, specific topics). The following topics were addressed in past events:
- (2020) PostEurop Innovation Forum (Virtual Event)
- (2019) Postal Transformation, challenges & opportunities (Jersey)
- (2018) Postal Start -Up Summit (Tbilisi, Georgia)
- (2017) Innovation: a vibration all across the Postal Nation (Portugal)
- (2016) Smart Cities & Internet of things (IoT) (Cyprus)
- (2015) Workshop on Innovation (Germany)
- (2014) Advanced IT as Strategic Tool in the New Postal Business (Latvia)
- (2013) What ".post" is (Belgium)
- (2012) Mobile Devices: the future of the Posts (Slovenia)
- (2011) E-Commerce: The final frontier (Estonia)
- (2010) Post: (re)inventing the future with Advanced Electronic Solutions (Estonia)
- (2008) Mobile solutions for the Posts (Finland)
- (2007) Innovative ICT based solutions shape the future of Postal Business (Germany)
Nowadays, the more postal organisations know about innovation factors and trends that, directly or indirectly, may influence and shape postal business, the more they are prepared to face the challenges in an evolving world. Therefore this Forum contributes by creating awareness about "what's going on out there" and inspire Posts to design and build solutions, products and services that fully meet their customers' needs.
Updated on 02 April 2021