Operational Data Working Group
The Operational Data Working Group aims to:
- Keep members updated on new regulatory requirements (postal, customs, security, transport etc.) regarding operational data, including development of the global postal model (Electronic Advanced Data, EAD)
- Raise awareness of the operational benefit of timely and correct data
- Focus on quality of data in all operational areas – from data capture at source through exchange of data (between postal operators and with authorities/suppliers) to operational benefit in the operational postal process
- Share good practices, both during working group meetings and between meetings, regarding operational data (capture, exchange, use) between PostEurop Members
The group works in a very close cooperation with the Quality of Service & Operations Working Group.
- 12-13 November 2020, virtual meeting
Benefits of Participation
- The working group meetings are a great platform to discuss current topics regarding operational data and get the latest information about the regulatory framework related and its impact to the postal operation. State of the art knowledge and best practices from members are shared.
- Networking among postal experts which helps to identify counterparts for later questions and support.
- Excellent place to learn about the latest available IT tools regarding operational data (data capture, data transmission and data quality) thanks to very close cooperation with UPU and IPC.
Last updated on 1 October 2020