If there is no one at home to accept the delivery, the post person will leave a notice advising of collection alternatives. Customers receiving such items are invited to maintain the recommended social distancing from our post persons and to limit physical exposure to the shortest time possible. It is also highly recommended that clients sign for the postal items using their own stationery.
Customers are also invited to register for and make use of our 24/7 Easipik lockers - a service that is provided free of charge and enables online shoppers to pick up all their items from any of the 20 Parcel Locker banks located around Malta and Gozo.
MaltaPost continues to maintain its regular last mile postal delivery services. Although there are no restrictions or delays for mail and parcels sent and received within Malta and Gozo, delays may continue to be experienced for select third countries for both incoming and outgoing letter mail, parcels and packets.
All our Post offices are also open for business. In the interest of safeguarding the health and safety of our customers and employees, customers visiting our Post Offices:
- a)are invited to queue outside and maintain a distance of 2 meters between one another
- b) are to respect the rule of having not more than 2 customers in each Post Office at the same time
- c) are to wear a face mask or face shield prior to entering the Post Office
- d) are to clean your hands with the hand sanitizer provided.
- e) shall be refused entry if they display signs of ill-health
For more information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org, on live chat on www.maltapost.com or send us a private message on our Facebook page.