MaltaPost's Chairman Joseph Said also presented the 2018 financial and quality results and highlighted the importance of the Company's economic and social role. MaltaPost is committed to remain the trusted postal and logistics provider.
The Chairman also emphasized the commitment towards the Company's customers in offering an excellent service. The Company is attracting new clients whilst it remains focused on facilitating the delivery of a significant increase in packages to meet high customer service expectations.
MaltaPost's Chief Executive Officer Joseph Gafa' thanked all the Company's staff for their hard work throughout 2018. Awards were presented by both the Chairman and the Chief Executive Officer of the Company.
The awards presented were as follows:
- The employee of the year award 2018 - Stefano Ellul
- Best Employee - Delivery Section - Rachel Magro, Noel Borg
- Best Employee - Central Mail Room - Claire Abela
- Best Employee - Courier and Parcel Office - Stephen Zammit
- Best Employee - Retail Section - Dorianne Azzopardi
- Best Employee - Administration - Neil Busuttil
- Best Employee - Unaddressed Mail Section - Omar Sharmarke Abdullahi
- Best Employee - Document Management Section - Miriam Hili
- Best Employee - Parcel Post Office - Oliver Schembri
- Best Employee - Customer Experience - George Vella
- Best Operations Department - San Ġwann Delivery Centre led by Ian Borġ
- Best Post Office - Swieqi Post Office led by Claire Dalli
- Corporate Social Responsibility Award - San Ġwann Delivery Centre led by Ian Borg
- Best User of Smart Mobility Electric Vehicle - Gabriella Valna
During the Annual Staff Meeting two retired employees, namely Carmen Fenech and Emanuel Rapa, were also honoured for their loyalty and commitment towards the organization during their long years of service.
Source: MaltaPost p.l.c.