Christmas is a time for giving and during this festive season Royal Mail has four prizes on offer for small businesses.
All UK small businesses are able to enter the competition and there are two ways to get involved, each with the chance to win £1000:
- Share a photo of your festive shop window display with us.
- Or, tell us about what special festive communications you have planned for your customers. This could be anything from direct mail, email, a social media campaign or any unique festive packaging!
There will also be two runners up for each part of the competition, who will both win £500.
UK small businesses should send competition entries by one of the following ways:
- By uploading your photo or comment to Twitter or Instagram, including #RoyalMail and #smallbizfestivecompetition as well as your own username. Don’t forget to tag @RoyalMail on Twitter or @RoyalMailOfficial on Instagram
- Via email: email@example.com with the subject line Small Business Festive Competition
- Royal Mail’s contact form: www.royalmail.com/small-business-saturday
- Or direct message Royal Mail’s Facebook account with the hashtags #RoyalMail and #smallbizfestivecompetition
The competition opens at 10.00 on Tuesday, 27th November 2018 and closes at 23.59 on Sunday, 16th December 2018. All winners will be announced no later than the 21st December.
A spokesperson for Royal Mail said “We support the growth of each and every small business that we have the opportunity to work with and pride ourselves on being the most reliable business partner to all. We’re delighted to be providing small businesses with the chance to win special prizes through our festive competition.”
During the Christmas period in 2017, Royal Mail handled a staggering 149 million packages. This year, Royal Mail has opened six dedicated parcel sort centres and recruited an additional 23,000 temporary staff to support its seasonal operation. Over 1,100 Enquiry Offices will be open on Sunday 23rd December and they will all be open on Christmas Eve. These measures are about our commitment to deliver the best possible service to customers throughout the Christmas period.
Source: Royal Mail Group