- Operating income (revenues) at EUR 955.1m (+ 38.3%) explained by the excellent Parcels revenues driven by end of year sales and the positive impact of the consolidation of Radial (1.5 month) compensating Domestic Mail evolution.
- Domestic Mail underlying volume trend at -6.4% (-5.8% for the year 2017). Increased e-substitution for the quarter in transactional mail partly compensated by positive volume trend in advertising mail.
- Continued excellent Domestic Parcels volumes growth at + 30.8% (+ 28.2% for the full year), driven by boosting e-commerce and online C2C product offering during the year-end peak. Price/mix effect of -6.9%.
- Logistic Solutions up EUR 237.2m, driven by the consolidation of Radial and Dynagroup.
- Additional Sources of Revenues increasing with EUR 44.8m driven by the acquisition of Ubiway.
- Costs (EUR + 269.9m) are influenced by acquisitions and year-end peak.
- EBITDA up EUR 9.9m to EUR 151.4m including Acquisitions.
- Net profit of bpost SA/NV (BGAAP) for the full year came in at EUR 291.0m.
- Proposed total dividend of EUR 1.31 gross per share based on 2017 results, composed of an interim dividend of EUR 1.06 (paid in December 2017) and a final proposed dividend of EUR 0.25, subject to the approval of shareholders.