As from today, customers who are not at home to receive postal items that require a signature or do not fit into their letterbox will be able to conveniently pick up their items from additional Sub Post Offices. These include Sub Post Offices in Baħar iċ-Ċagħaq and Birkirkara. As from Monday 26 June this service will be extended to Sub Post Offices in St Paul's Bay, Qawra and Qormi.
Customers living in these localities will thus benefit from increased convenience and flexibility whilst customers living in other localities may also choose to transfer any mail items that would have been previously undelivered to one of these Sub Post Offices.
These additional Sub Post Offices are locacted in these addresses:
- D Spiral Stationery - Victory Street, Birkirkara, BKR 9085.
- Landau Stationery - Dun Gejtanu Mannarinu Street, Birkirkara BKR 9085
- Allstat Stationery - Lampara Street, Baħar ic-Ċagħaq NXR 5134
- Fastforward Stationery - Wileġ Street, Qawra SPB 1922
- Electroit Stationery, Federico Maemple Square, Ħal Qormi QRM 1011
- Paul's Arcade, Kaħli Street, St Paul's Bay SPB 3015
These Sub Post Offices also offer numerous postal services such as local and international ordinary and registered mail, sale of postage stamps, collection of registered and bulky mail items as well as bill payments and money orders.
More information and opening hours are available at www.maltapost.com/outlets.