- Normalized operating income (revenues) at EUR 690.7m (+7.4%) thanks to excellent Parcels revenues driven by end of year sales and the positive impact of the consolidation of Ubiway (1 month) compensating Domestic Mail evolution.
- Domestic Mail underlying volume trend at -6.4% (-5.0% for the year 2016). Tough comparables for the quarter in transactional and advertising mail, but stable full year underlying mail trend at -5.0%.
- Excellent Domestic Parcels volumes growth at +!.7% (+.1% for the full year), driven by boosting e-commerce, very strong trend in C2C and first visible results of DPDHL B2C non-exclusive partnership. Price/mix effect of -3.4%.
- International Parcels up EUR 13.1m, driven by positive contribution from acquisitions and increase in flows from US, partially offset by continued volume loss to China.
- Additional Sources of Revenues driven by Value Added Services and financial revenues.
- Costs (EUR -0.4m) excluding Ubiway slightly down and well under control. Productivity improvements of 699 FTE and interims for the quarter.
- Normalized EBITDA up EUR 4.4m to EUR 141.5m.
- Normalized net profit of bpost SA/NV (BGAAP) for the full year came in at EUR 286.5m.
- Proposed total dividend of EUR 1.31 gross per share based on 2016 results, composed of an interim dividend of EUR 1.06 (paid in December 2016) and a final proposed dividend of EUR 0.25, subject to the approval of shareholders.